ParentsOur best for your most important
We have worked with hundreds of families, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
For two decades CapEd has developed genuine relationships with parents, guardians, caregivers, and students. Not every class is easy, but success in an “un-fun” course can change an academic trajectory.
CapEd’s promise to you:
- Through your student’s class or curriculum, we help develop Critical Reading, Critical Reasoning, and Critical Thinking skills laying a foundation of understanding and learning;
- Caregiver impact ALWAYS welcome and solicited as students learn how to help themselves;
- Work directly with student’s school, teachers and guidance counselors throughout the relationship;
- Students’ curriculum is the #1 priority and class materials and notes are primary objective. Supplemental materials and instruction are used to bolster and enrich for better understanding and exam preparation;
- Engrain and reinforce study habits – focus on application of these skills to daily lessons;
- Improve time management to help today’s over-scheduled students balance academics with the rigor of athletics, extra-curriculars, and other activities;
- Accommodate your family’s busy lives with flexible scheduling.
Talk with CapEd today about:
- Tutoring for middle and high school classes
- SAT/ACT test prep
- AP course tutoring and exam prep
- Preparing for college admissions